Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday November 14th

Today you got to do something you have been asking to do all week.  You got to go visit Laurie and watch Wiggles.  lol.  While I am at the chiropractor, you sit out in the waiting room with the receptionist and watch Wiggles on my little Ipod.  You love it and ask to go!  Way better than the tears that used to happen when I left the room!

I was thinking the other day that when you were small I made sure to take pictures of all your favorite toys and books you like to read.  I will have to get back into that again!  Right at the moment Olivia Saves the Circus is your favorite book taking over from your car book and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.  You also like making big towers with daddy and your mega blocks and playing your roll out piano.  Mostly though you just like to groove to the preprogrammed beats.  You also like playing with your house and of course, making a mess is always close to your heart!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment