Friday, November 11, 2011

Snow!

Well not really Sophia's first snow but the first snow that she can express how she feels about it.  There were a LOT of "oh no what happened?" and "oh oh snow fall down".  It was pretty funny to watch!

I handed her a snow ball once we went outside as she didn't want to touch the snow.  I finally had to take it out of her hands so her fingers didn't fall off because she just stood there holding in and not moving an inch... lol.

I have been working the last couple of days so I always enjoy my first day back with my little lady.  It is getting chilly out there though so we are going to have to find another way to get some energy out since we can't spend a couple of hours at the park!  Time to take another look at the Early Years programs!

No comments:

Post a Comment